An ancient middle-eastern practice uses an all natural paste or gel made from food-derived ingredients like sugar, water, and lemon juice to remove the hair follicle from the root. The results can last up to six weeks. While there are many recipes, only natural ingredients are used in real sugaring.
Benefits of Sugar Waxing include:
- Our expert technician can do sugaring in record speed with the paste. Large amounts of hair can be taken out at once, and finished faster than even waxing. With most waxes, you have to apply them to a limited area- remove, go to your next area- remove and so forth. With sugaring hair removal you can speed things up by applying the paste to a very large area, and it won't dry out, even if you take it off in smaller sections.
- Easy clean up. Both the paste and gel are water soluble, meaning you can clean off any residue left on the skin with plain water, unlike regular wax.
- Sugar paste can be applied over missed hairs. The paste is very gentle and can be put right over an area that was just sugared but missed some hairs, without fear of much irritation.
A la carte
- Extended French Bikini/$50
- Lash or Brow Tint/$15
- Full Face (excluding brows)/$45
- Sideburns(sides of face)/$20
- Half Arm/$30
- Full Arm/$45
- Half Leg/$70
- Full Leg/$115
- Full Leg with Brzilian/$150
- Full body - Pricing upon request
- Half Back/$40
- Eyebrows/ $30 - $20 when combined with other services